Lisa Sandham Interior Design (the “Designer”, “we”, “our”) provides full service residential and commercial design services (the “Services”) through its website, lisasandham.com (the “Site”).
- informing you on how your Personal Information is collected,
- obtaining your consent prior to collecting Personal Information, where required,
- collecting only the Personal Information that is necessary to provide the Services,
- ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality and security of your Personal Information,
- safeguarding and handling your Personal Information in accordance with the privacy laws, and
- facilitating your access to your Personal Information and correcting any inaccuracies.
Collection of Personal Information
In delivering the Services, the Designer may be required to collect, use and disclose your Personal Information, which may include your:
- Home & Work Addresses
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Marital and/or Family Status
- Credit Card Information
- Site information (IP addresses, ISPs, browser, etc.)
- We will obtain your consent to collect, use and disclose your Personal Information. You consent is implied in accordance with privacy laws, such as when you make a request for Services or when delivering repeat Services, your consent is implied.
In addition to the Designer, be advised that we may use third party service vendors that provide credit, analytics, banking, design and/or construction services, that may collect Personal Information from time to time. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not control how they use such Personal Information. We disclose your Personal Information to these third parties only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are required not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Use of Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information in order to verify your identity, deliver the Services, take payment, administer the Site, and meet legal/regulatory requirements.
We will not sell or disclose your Personal Information without your consent. We will only retain your Personal Information for the time necessary to deliver the Services. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and complete. You may request correction to your Personal Information to ensure its accuracy and completeness. A request must be in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify your Personal Information and the correction being sought.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, however, no method of transmitting information over the Internet totally secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Minor”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Minors. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Minor has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from Minors without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.